Well, well, long time no see...
Last year came and went and my relationship with commitment was, well, non existent! Sad but true.
It's true I still have my www.etsy.com/guiandmi shop, spent sometime working for it... changed work, changed city, not country, yet!
Lots of changes took place and once again, this year, I want to see if I can get myself more serious about my commitment issues... I truly try...
The best thing about blogging is that you are your own responsible person and the one you have to account for... or so it has been just up to now but I want to take this to the next level!
Life is good... the worst part is that once again the family is scattered around the globe... ok some are in the same country but in an island while others are... far... and I miss them! A lot!
But I strongly believe what will be will be, we make changes always believing they are for the best and (yes, I start wondering if I'm a good decision taker!) the best for the future.
It just came to me, if last year, around this time, when I started to blog, someone told me I'd be leaving my paradisiac island I would say... yeah, right!...
What would make you change drastically your life?
A bientôt
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário