Oh, what a day!
Can't say it was a good day, but it was not the worst day of my life either... it was just, not a good one. I've said (in other posts) that I'm not a very constant person, as in, someone who has routines, who likes the same things all the time, meals at the same time... things like that, but there are two things in which I can say I'm very constant! I don't like exercise (unless it involves lifting... of bottles of beer, for example, I can lift one time with my right hand right to my mouth and the next time around I'll use the left arm and so on) and I'm very bad with money (I mean I don't have any money, I cannot save money, if I have it I spend it and hope for the best...). It's been like this for years and once again this year I made the resolution to start being frugal, so I started, again, looking through frugal blogs very good ones I've already said but today, as I "looked" at the what I had left until the end of the month... I was shocked!, again, this month, like any other month, I didn't save a cent, it has all somewhere to go and I have a feeling the end of the month is going to take a while to get here...
First things first, I don't like exercise, physical exercise, I hate it, the only time I like walking is when I'm shopping and I can even do it in heels! But, as you might remember I'm dog-sitting, that implies walking, a lot, it's a big dog the dog likes and needs to walk, it likes to run (dragging me...) in the park I have to throw it's ball or toy so the dog can go and get it, then the dog gets tired and I have to go and get it, but then the dog doesn't want to come home and runs all over the place... because there are workers at the big house (in our park!) the gate opens a lot of times, so I have to run after the dog so that the dog doesn't run away (that would mean mental exercise to explain to my boss why the dog had run away... I wonder if it would come back home, like cats do!). When I finally get the dog inside it's all dirty because it has rolled in the mud and it's a golden retriever, so you can imagine the golden all brown... all mud... everywhere in my house... not good to imagine and even worst to see... but it's adorable and then it jumps up and down all over me and I get mud everywhere and... then I remember why I like animals... when they are not mine and I don't have to take care of them, don't get me wrong! I do love animals and I could get used to have a dog in my house (actually in the house) but I'm a very lazy person who doesn't like working very much and likes to have the house a bit cleaned and organized... and there's dog's hair everywhere... but again I could get used to it; but I), just not! But that's the least of my problems...
The, money issue... one accident 3000€ repair... taxes 335€... electricity 1050€... teeth (my daughters braces) 750€... rent, water, TV/net/telephone, mobiles/insurance 2000€ +/-... if you had supermarket... I don't have the courage to! I read a lot about frugality and I follow a lot of American blogs, but in France coupons aren't the same as in the States... I mean, I get coupons here for a brand ice-cream that even with the discount is three times more expensive than the supermarket brand! Sometimes I do get a 6€ reduction for a 40€ minimum buy, but that's as good as it gets. I try the promotions... but the promotions are all on brands and even on promotion they are still more expensive than the store brand and I'm not really a brand person! I subscribe to every site that has coupons, I have fidelity cards to the all the supermarkets, sometimes I get a bit on the cards, but it means I have to pay full price and the savings goes to the card and I can only use it from the next day forward... Tomorrow I have to start at looking at this blogs more seriously...
One more walk today and I can get a bath and go to bed... Yuppie... Oh the joy! I know... if it wasn't for the money thing I would appreciate the dog a lot more... yeah! it's not really me... it's all these things that we call "life" happening all the time and then I get lost...
A bientot
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário