But there's hope, yes. I found out I was actually saving! At the bakery two times per week if we buy two french stick breads (baguettes) we get one for free. So we buy the bread on those days and since we have one per day we freeze the others and only buy bread twice a week! I was really proud of myself, for 4€ I was buying bread for six days, instead of spending 1€ each day. Not bad, ha?
Today I went to the supermarket where I usually buy my groceries, it's at about 15kms from my home and so I don't go very often. I didn't know the price of bread because I was saving so much at our local bakery, I didn't buy bread anywhere else. Well, guess what? The same kind of bread at the supermarket costs 0.60€, so I can buy three breads for 1,80€... ok, it's not much but, since I'm going to freeze it, I might just as well get it at the supermarket once a week along with all the other groceries!
Today I found out, as well, that one other supermarket, quite near the one I usually do my grocery shopping, has a coupon on it's website or on it's publicity of 4 to 6€ reduction if you have a total of 40€. My usual supermarket has a fidelity card and we get 25 cents for a total of five products we buy of the supermarkets brand but we can only use that amount from the next day on... so you are forced to go back the next day (or week) to get to use the money on your fidelity card.
So I made a seperate list of things I bought at the new supermarket, and next week I'm going to buy exactly the same products at my usual supermarket to see if there is any diference and if I can get more for less!
As I've said before I'm not a very "brand" person, except for shampoo, dishwasher and clothes washing detergents (and these are always expensive anywhere you buy them!).
By the way... did you know that blue could also be Shabby? Maybe with all my savings (the ones I don't know yet how I'm going to get, bien sure!) I'll be able to have a nice home... all Shabby, but only if I don't have to clean it because it is a lot of work...
A bientôt
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário