Today was a "sunnyalmostspringday" on the country side!
Yes, life is goooood... especially if you're a city dog, spending a week in the country side where you are aloud to do everything you want (I'm not risking getting fired here!), go outside with or without leach anytime you fancy! At this very moment, it (the dog) is passed out on the floor because it ran so much today!
Tomorrow is probably, (yes we are praying at this moment, hubbie and I) it's last day in the country, for this week anyway, pompering at the beauty salon tuesday! (not me, the dog!). I'll have my kick at cleaning the house from top to bottom many times! Yes that will be my workout as I won't have the dog to walk me... I'm going to miss it... (I'm lying!) If I had a camera here I would take a picture of the dog to prove how exhausted it is... the poor thing (not literally because this dog usually is driven to the summer vacation home by the chauffeur!)...
This week went by so fast I cannot even believe it... I didn't even have time to spy on the chipmunks! Now that I think of it, having seen them for... a week? Must make it a point to look for them tomorrow!
Today, while the dog was walking me through the village I realized how lucky I am to live here, the street is calm, with just the right amount of traffic, the shops are open when you need them, the services as well... the people are very nice, always say good-morning or good-afternoon... (yeah right!) well actually the people are very nice... but the shops are never opened when you need them to be and the services "non plus"! I actually begin to think that these people nap! (must remember to tell my boss this! maybe I also have nap time...) I did meet one person while the dog was walking me... and as friendly as ever the dog tried to attack the man and throw him to the ground, all because the dog wanted to play... he's that friendly! Of course the man was very nice and tried to cuddle the dog and in the next second the dog (seeing it's opportunity!) tried to lick the man's face putting his dirty paws all over the man... after I explained the it was not nice (to the dog) to do that, the man spoke to me non stop and I nodded all the time, even though I didn't understand a word he said... not because of the dog, but because the man spoke french (nothing strange because well, I am in France) with his mouth closed, very softly and not understandable (I think he was cursing me and the dog, or just me because let's face it, I was supposed to be in charge of the dog and not the other way around...) I'll try to avoid the man in any other outing, even alone! And that's a promise I made to myself.
Well, will try to get away now... as the dog sleeps, to go take a bath and go to bed because let's face it... I can't stand my smell...
A bientôt
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário