quarta-feira, 8 de janeiro de 2014

Oh lá lá!

The sun came out today... it was a gorgeous day!
Today I worked all day and just now did I get a "me" moment. Sometimes I wish I had "me" time all the time and then I realize I would drive "me" mad!
I'm really feeling tired... walked a lot through the garden, while working, and realized there is so much work to be done... thank goodness it's not for me! Yeah, I like gardening but only when I feel like it, not when I have too! Then again, I am a very "special person" just like everyone else, right?
Yesterday I saw in the news that our Island was being invaded by water (of course, it has water all around! It's an Island!) and the weather was not nice... and yet to my surprise, today my daughter called and asked if she could go to the pool and take a swim (?!)... during the summer, when it's hot and everybody goes to the pool or the beach she doesn't because "I just don't like it! Just because everybody else likes it doesn't mean I have to!" and today, plain winter, she wants to go to the pool...decided not even to comment, let her be happy... but just between us, I can't wait for summer, just to know what is going to happen to that teenage girl who is always going out of her way just to annoy me... nah... I'm just being a mom and she is a teenager! Normal stuff I suppose.
Foud a picture of her from 5 years ago... can't resist not to share, she is precious, my little princess...( yeah, when she wants she can be...)

We had just gotten júnior, the cat and she was in love... called me that day when I was at the supermarket crying because júnior was dying of hunger because he was so small and didn't have cat milk... of course I got the milk for cats (ouch, do you know how much 250ml of milk for cats costed back then?) At that time we weren't counting the pennies yet... that came 1 or 2 years later... but hey...I'm still standing....

A bientot

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário