quinta-feira, 21 de fevereiro de 2013

Dull moments? I dream of them...

Well, my "Me" time today starts a little early (and ends early as well!).
But the truth is I haven't had my "Me" time, so, today, not wanting to get home all tired and cranky for my "Me" time, I decided to start early!!!!
It's very cold but it doesn't rain...yeah! Great week, the weather has been excellent, been very occupied all week... yeah I'll post some photos of the work I've been doing! (sorry, went for another cup of coffee, yeah my "me" time usually involves drinks... any kind of drinks depending on the time of the day, the mood, whatever there is in the fridge or the pantry...) I've started my etsy shop... haven't really posted many articles but when it's a little bit more serious I'll post the link!
The family has been... a bit more quite... although I still have to explain the "food chain" to the youngest members and how it works... (where is their place on that chain!) not a very happy member but... was needing it... badly!
Valentine's day went by... very well... it's the 24th I celebrate with my best-half!!! We had seafood yeah like the quote (my relationship with food is simple I seafood and I eat it) can't remember who but liked it immediatly!
But the fact that DESSERTS is STRESSED read backwards has got me thinking... well not very much because someone asked me how much I spent on food each week... that has still got me thinking... allready got coupon sites, banned anyone from going to the supermarket without telling me exactly what they are going to buy and why!
Never a dull moment... I dream of them these days...

A bientot




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário