sábado, 2 de fevereiro de 2013

Hairdresser

Hi again!
Thursday and friday my "Me" time was spent shopping and going to the hairdresser... hadan't been in about... ages!!! (and the truth is I only went this week because a friend of my son's is taking a course in hairdressing and needed a model!) But, as I was saying, I went to the hairdresser... it felt so good... and it made me feel good... and that is the most important!
No, I'm not a "cheap" person, I always did everything I wanted to do and could do... the truth is, at the moment that is not exactly how it goes... I do what I can when I can with the means I have. And that's the part that sends me crawling up walls and crying and shouting (when no one can see, of course!).
I love all the good things life (and money!) have to offer... Two years ago I could not imagine myself not going to the hairdresser every week or two, doing my nails, my feet... buy all the clothes I was sure I deserved... out to dinner, parties... everything for my kids... holidays, at least once a year in a foreign country... well, now I live in a foreign country, period!
How life changes and how it changes YOU! (I mean ME!)
But I'm not complaining (who am I kidding!!!!). I love my new life (wtf!).
And to prove it (to myself, of course!) tonight I'm going to drink lots of champagne, (the good thing about living in the foreign country!) and eat oysters (the other good thing about living in the afore mentioned foreign country!)

A bientot

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário