Here I am again!
We are living the times of change... Change isn't always a good thing! But we cannot be pessimist all the time, right?
Yesterday my son, the middle-one, told me he was sad because there were going to be changes at his work, people leaving! Today, I too, was told that someone who I appreciate is also moving...leaving! Even in our family there are changes occurring... people are leaving...but that is a VERY GOOD thing!!!!!!!!!!! (Explain later... too excited to talk about it now and might not be able to give the real/whole story!)
Yesterday, was a really good day! Had friends over for lunch... treated them to an all Portuguese meal... (think they liked it!) Had my little Théo and Eva, they are the most gorgeous children... but then, all children are gorgeous... except my son when he was born, the middle-one (that's not his real name)... but that's another story!!! (not really worried,he doesn't know I have this blog, it's "ME" time!) I have to tell this story... someday!
Finished my book "there are no perfect families" (well, not mine...), liked it, not great but amusing and very real... I could relate to almost all stories there... it's about mothers and fathers dealing with new borns... and parenthood in general... a parent really is someone that has not a selfish bone in his/her body! I know that there are lots of people who don't feel the "call" to be parentts, respect, don't understand very well, it's not for me to understand... but... let's leave it there...
Today is going very well, my "ME" time is here while I'm babysitting my little girl (not really mine, otherwise wouldn't exactly be babysitting), while she eats chocolates and plays cards... she's gorgeous...
oopps! spoke too soon... elle me demande!
A bientot
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário