domingo, 10 de fevereiro de 2013

The last few days

Hi there!
Yes, been away from this page for a few days... Don't ask! I'll tell you...
My PC died... yes, it's very sad, but true... was lost for a few minutes, told my son, yeah, the middle-one (whose name is not middle-one!) the "killer" that he was responsible for the "end" of my artistic (read writer's) career and that I hoped he was happy with himself! Felt guilty the moment I heard my own words... apologized... he didn't take it well (actually he did!) and said that I should have an iPhone like his and then I would have no problems...
Meanwhile, my youngest had her birthday... took her to the hairdresser because she wanted her hair straight, was a surprise, she didn't like it because (only God knows why!) she talks about wanting her hair straight but doesn't want to sit still while someone straightens it for her... after this trauma went shopping for THE watch she was begging for, had been sold, went to another store... found it! BUT she found the shoes she just COULDN'T live without... ok we bought the shoes... BUT she needed a blue jacket that she would die of embarassement if she didn't take it to school the next day... took the jacket... The cake had to be an OREO cake... found recipe, baked the cake... wasn't exactly it... but, since there was no other cake... fine, but forbidden to tell people she had a cake "LIKE THAT"! For dinner... it had to be "francesinhas"! Amen alleluia! we got them right! (and to think that the children are ungrateful!!!!!!!!!!!)
So, as you see... my life is a brease... I sometimes wonder what my life would be like if I didn't have this excitements... what would I worry about? What would I do? Think about work, how dull my life is? Think about the bills I have to pay?

A bientot


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário