quarta-feira, 30 de janeiro de 2013

Food and/or Not

Today... wednesday... I like wednesdays...
For me it's more than the middle of the week... once wednesday is over it's really a click until saturday is here... and it's been a good week so far... in spite of the rain...
My family has grown... yes... we were five and now we are seven...it's good! There is never a dull moment "chez nous"! Of course with all the implications of delegating (or not!), doing (or not!), that a big family implies!
Now that I think of it (changing drastically of subject) the thing that most impressed me when moving to another country was the amount of money I left at the supermarket each week... there's no words to describe it! Well we do like our food... it's part of who we are... what can I do?
Today we are having codfish deep fried with tomatoes, capsicums and fries... that reminds me my "Me" time has justfinished as I have mouths to feed... yeah, lots of them!!!!

A bientot

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário