domingo, 27 de janeiro de 2013

My life

Hi! I'm a wife and a mum living a mid-life crises??!! And this is the way I found to get some "Me" time! I'm 40 years-old, mother of 3 with a full time job... Just moved from my home country to a new country, with all the family and we're still getting used to it (I mean me!). From a different country with a different language to a different work... different people... there are times I think I cannot handle this! My husband is a great help... but even so!
I love this new little island I live in... with a beach just a few steps away...ok,now there's snow but... summer will be here in no time and then... I'll have to work, (a lot!) and don't have time to just relax and go to the beach...
Anyhow, I try to always make the best of the situation, but there are situations that it's really hard to make the best of... even for me!  Leaving a home, a country, family... I'm getting over it... or am I?
But I am very lucky, I have my three wonderful kids... two boys and a girl... all grown up, but still my babies!
Hope today is the turning point and that I can finally start living... and appreciating all I have!

A bientot

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário