Hi!
Can't sleep so decided to browse the net to see what people are saying... No matter which blog or page I read it's there! It's that time of year that resolutions are made and yes... We make promises to start spending less, saving more or even just adjust our spending from what we really need and what we really want... Being no exception myself I too make lots of plans, mentally, take notes, mentally, and promise myself that this is going to be the Year, you got it, mentally! Fortunately or unfortunately we are in no time to just "go with it" and pretend that the economy has nothing to do with how we spend or want to spend our money as we realize day by day that the grocery bill is getting higher month to month... I've been following "Living well spending less" and "The thrifty couple", I really love this! and I am ashamed to say... I select the parts that are easiest to start by on the savings plans they propose and I can't even follow those through!
But right now, not sure if it's the lack of sleep... I am (like those smile faces) feeling confident!
Will keep you posted...
A bientot
www.livingwellspendingless.com
http://thethriftycouple.com
Ok, Oprah also has some tips about saving money! What did I tell you?
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário