terça-feira, 6 de janeiro de 2015

Schedule, rhythm...

Oh, what a day!
Decided to start the week organizing! (Yeah, I suppose I have to start somewhere!)
I must say that it was with good surprise that I read a post at rhythmsofplay.com where Nell admitted that she wasn't very good with schedules! Well, I make plans, I write down everything I have to do but... It just doesn't work! I end up doing nothing of e sort and spend my time just depressed because I just don't follow through! It's really that bad!
I think I'm just lazy! I do work well under stress and with deadlines but left on my own to work/study/whatever... Just doesn't work! If eventually I do get off my a.. To do something that I do 't want to, I will be sure to end up doing something entirely different just so I don't do it! Exactly like when my kids were young and I tried to get them concentrated on homework and they would look at the ceiling and count flies or always needed to go to the bathroom, or had forgotten some pencil that they needed badly... Wow, writing it actually makes it sound bad! They take after ME!
From now on I will try to work with the rhythm instead of the schedule, the question is... Am I mature enough to follow through? Do I have what it takes to make it work? Guess we'll find out!

A bientot

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário