domingo, 11 de janeiro de 2015

This past week...

I don't know if I told, but I live in France, one year ago I moved to a village very near Paris ( yeah, kind of changed my wonderful little island for a small village up north!). Work reasons!
Anyway, this past week, the 7th to be exact, there was a terrorist attack in Paris and everyone is in a panic state of mind! Among other states of... We are living difficult times all over the world... I mean, after 9/11 the world has been living in constant fear...
Anyway, today there were assemblies of people everywhere in France and my little village was no exception! And as for my 20min of outside time, I decided to make my presence at the assembly "it"! I'm completely obsessed with the blog rhythmsofplay.com, and I really want to try to be positive about my whole existence... I'm also trying to be more giving, more sweet, more present, more me... Because that's what it comes to at the end of the day! So today, I was Charlie! In paying our respect as well as remembering the newspaper attacked on the Sao day, Charlie-Hebdo! The point of all these assemblies was to show the attackers (these ones are dead! But eventual others) that we stand up for our freedom of speech and for our countries! Even have my log to show for! Ok, I didn't take pictures because that wasn't at all the point, but I thought that a drawing was in fact what was asked for as Charlie-Hebdo is a satiric paper!


A bientot 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário