segunda-feira, 26 de janeiro de 2015

Panic in Paris!

Hi there!
Well... I'm back!
I think this year I got stuck way, way before even I could think of!
I've been in such a state of depression and anxiety that even I was taken by surprise! It's been a while that I have some anxiety issues (years!). But somehow, for some reason I panicked! I was so enthusiastic about getting my life in shape this year and as usually decided to take on all the resolutions at once and then bam! It all started falling apart!
As a result of my inertia I have read 6 books! Watched 5 new movies and cried my eyes out, while working full time (ok, flexible hours except on weekends)... And I'm a little behind on sleep! Nothing that can't be fixed!
I have been reading the blogs I set my mind on following but everything else around the house is kind of... Well... Behind schedule! Not very worried because I am a hurricane, when I start cleaning I'm thorough and fast and we are only two so... Tomorrow is another day... This has made me think... I am more productive when I am decided to do things, and accomplish them with no effort than when I drag myself to do those things... It takes me more time and I don't do such a good job! (Gosh did I just have my aha moment?????? (Just kidding!) I'm not different than anybody else I suppose!
I hope tomorrow is a little bit better than today!...

A bientot

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário