Well, well... As you have all guessed, tomorrow wasn't a better day... And, once again I got stuck...
I have not accomplished anything I had set my mind to... I suppose I accomplished other things... But the most difficult has been dealing with myself and this sadness that has made it's home chez moi!... Of course I can guess and even point out exactly why I feel like this... But I have never been very good at dealing with problems... I prefer to bury my head in the sand...I had promised myself to deal with things instead of just leave them and hope they go away... Someone once told me that it wasn't worth my time to try and solve little problems, to just let them grow, and once they got too big there was nothing I could do about them anyway so there was no solution possible other than let them be!... (I'm thinking I took this advice a bit toooooo seriously)!
But, I must say that, after spending a week vacationing at one of my favorite places in the world, Île de Ré! With my wonderful family, I feel much better... I feel I could take on the world... (I'm so optimistic!) all I really want is to be happy...
But then again, with a sky like this who wouldn't be happy...
A biêntot
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário