Hi there!
I've been dedicating most of my time to catching up on other blogs, yes... It's that time of the year!
Catching up on livingwellspendingless.com with Ruth Soukup, I came upon a message left by the mind behind rhythmsofplay.com... Just love it! Nell tells us about plans and changing and new year's resolutions, anyway, everything I love! (Today I started my "outside" time! Check out her blog to find out what I'm talking about... And of course I am no woman to just start one simple task... I take them all and 4 weeks into the year I no longer know what I'm doing so I give up! This time is different, I keep telling myself! And I really hope it is. So here is what I started up for this year, as new resolutions as well as new projects, with a little help from my friends the great bloggers out there... I wish I could be so amazing and organized and structured as they are but that my friends, is something for yet another year! So here goes:
Started my outside time, 20 minutes a day and started my log on it!
Started the saving jar, by weeks, $1 the first week, $2 the second (thanks for the reminding post on fb LWSL!
Started the 31 day no spending spree! (Last year could not finish it!)
Try to keep you posted... By the way, my creative writing bug has been bugging me... Going to see if there's anything I can do... Or better, write!
A bientot



Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário