sábado, 27 de dezembro de 2014

So far, so good

Yes, I'm trying!
Must say that, the fact That I got my first Apple helped... I'm so excited that I can just carry my new toy and write whenever I feel like it is great!
It was a gift from my boss and it's to play games... So I've been told!
I'm trying to be reasonable, and I'm sure I'll use it for work as well !
Right now I'm blogging and hope this is also a way for me to keep doing it... Even if I'm outside and want to share the world around me with everyone else!
Must say that I am pleased to be writing even though I feel it's not coming out as it should... Too much on my heart and mind...
By the way, can't wait to share the pictures I took when shopping in Paris last week! And I hope to share lots of pictures of all the things I've done around the house and in my little work room!

A bientot 👍

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário