sábado, 18 de julho de 2015

Just before I go...

Yes , it could (is) be a title of a film... but it isn't...
Before I leave the North to head South I've decided to do a little spring cleaning (yes, I am aware it's summer by now!). I urgently needed shelves for all the books I had piled on my daughters bed... (she's away) and why did I have the books on her bed? because I used the shelves they were on to put some wicker baskets to hide shoes and toilet paper in a totally different part of the house...


so, as I was saying, I really needed a book shelf. I went into my crafts/sewing/ironing (and everything else I want hidden from guests) and... voilà! I had some shelves there that I could brighten up a bit (they are all white, really cheap ones!) and it would solve my problem... (my daughter will be home soon, so I really had to find a solution!) The only problem was, where would I put all the stuff that was on the shelves in the said room?! I sometimes have really great ideas... yeah, only sometimes... So I asked my husband (yes, I asked really nice!) and he built me a shelf in my storage (see above) room, a wider, all along the wall shelf... it is awesome... I haven't finished that room yet! will see if I can get some pics when it's finished...

A bientôt







Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário