segunda-feira, 13 de julho de 2015

Smoothies, really?!

I have news! Ver big news! I'm a rawkstar!
I'm not a fruit or vegetable person. I eat my salads like everyone (does everyone eat salad? for next post!), but I don't really like vegetables or eat fruit, I will eat it if there is nothing else and I'm really hungry, but that's all. I'm not the mum that buys kilos of fruit everyweek (wasn't!) and makes everyone eat lots of fruit because it's good for you!
Well... I accidently tripped over an article or a page, can't remember of www.simplegreensmoothies.com and was hooked! In their page they promise to hook us on the smoothies after the first one, but I actually was hooked after reading their posts and their recipies... they are nothing short of awesome! By chance this was just before they started a 30 day challenge, which I signed for immediatly. Got the blender, got the ingrédients and voilà! I also managed to drag my husband... but I'm starting to regret it because, yes, I created a smoothies monster and he now wants to have his say on which on I should make more often because he "likes it better"! Really!
If you read my posts, you know I just don't stick to anything for long (not even the posts! gosh!) but I am pleased to say that I hqve been religiously following their challenge and I'm loving it...
Honestly, who could imagine that spinach and bananas could taste so good... I have even made my own almond milk... ok, I could say I'm frugal right here, but really, the almonds alone cost a fortune, it's far cheaper to buy the milk! nevertheless I'm very proud of myself... of course, now that I have shared such information I will just probably stop making the smoothies... I hope not... well, we'll find out soon enough...



A bientôt

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário