Yes! It's vacation time again... In a week I will be heading South... to my own little bit of paradise!
Where the sky is blue... (but really blue) like in no other place on earth... where the beaches are (almost) very clean, where there are lots of people just because it's summer... lots of people riding their bikes, the kids on a seat strapped behind... most of them sleeping in the hot sun as their parents pedal away as if they are being chased or as if there is no tomorrow... of course, if it's not a baby on that seat it's a dog! and they really look like they are enjoying it! (not the baby or the dog... if you know what I mean!)
The list is endless, but you really have to see it to believe it... I mean, I cannot make it justice in so few words (or pics)... for better or worst!
And these are just some of the reasons I love going back to my paradise everytime...
A bientôt
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário