I love reading!
I read just about anything that comes my way and I usually finish reading whatever comes my way even if I don't really like it... I don't know why, it's just that way...
Well, what came my way this week was a cooking magazine! Yes, I've been reading recipies... no judging please...
I started reading one, then another and so on until I had almost finished the magazine... Now, for me this is also very useful because I was reading the recipies in french!, so I was actually practicing the language I have such difficulty in. To say that I found the reading interesting is an understatement! It was awesome, not boring at all! I learned lots of new words and even got the little bug to try some of the recipies I read... easier said than done as lately I have stuck to raws (yes smoothies!) and really easy recipies (specially the ones you prepare and stuck in the oven for 40 minutes and voilà!).
But just so you know, clafoutis are very easy to make and (I didn't know this!) you canalso make salted ones, not just sweet ones! Because, and I learned this shortly after coming to live in France, clafoutis are specially made with cored fruits, like peaches or cherries, and you leave the core (it's not at all nice to eat the cake with the fruits core, but, what do I know!). So imagine my surprise when I see clafoutis made with cherry tomatoes and feta cheese and ham... no cores there...
Will be trying that soon... right after my ratatouille fase... and smoothies fase...
A bientôt
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário