sexta-feira, 28 de agosto de 2015

I'm back!

Hi there!

So, it's true... I'm back! Being down the South-West Coast was fun... but it's over... at least for now.
I had such a great time that I'm still high from those weeks of sun, beach and beer... yeah, I love champagne, but beer has a special place in my... palate...(and it's so much more, how can I say it! less expensive...)
I got home full of energy to start organizing and cleaning and decorating and just moving stuff around! (for the first two days!...) And so far I've managed to organize my side of the closet (desorganizing the whole bedroom in the process), build and organize shelves under my "built in" office in the kitchen (desorganizing drawers and countertops in the process) and I've changed the shelf I had moved downstairs just before going on Holidays and put a chest of drawers in its place... I've been really busy... I managed to go to "Action", a store we have that is (I suppose!) the equivalent to the dollar tree or dollar store in the US, 3 times! (trips that were an immediat reaction to the reflection that I NEED TO ORGANIZE MY HOME! (of course I went with very specific notes as to what to buy and came home with everything BUT the mentioned! (two out of those three times I left the list at home...)
I've caught up with all the blogs I love reading each week! (drollingfrom all the beautiful pictures and the excitement with the rentrée! Have been "hunting" for an Agenda... said "hunt" shall continue today as the world startsturning only next week for students(and me) over here...
Today's to-do list includes purchasing new curtains for my bedoom, shelves for the bathroom, baskets for said shelves, buy bananas and water for smoothies, green ones, and hopefully take lots of pictures, good ones, to share with you all...

A bientôt

PS also organized my Under the sink cabinet and guess what? took a before picture and forgot to take an after picture, so now I have to re-organize to take said picture! An't my life exciting?!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário