Autumn is officially here... and so are my grays, stronger than ever.
It usualy takes my husband a couple of weeks or so to catch up on them, but this morning he takes a long look at me and goes, "ok, that's your grays talking!"! (I mean, come on! Give a girl a couple of days to adjust!) What motivated this remark you might ask... well... "Baby, are you happy? Do you think you were put into this world to live this life, I mean, don't you feel you are just taking up space and not doing anything extraordinary with your life...?! Was I really put in this world for this?!" Hence his answer, followed by "Honey, you gave birth to three amazing kids, if that isn't extraordinary I don't know what is!" Yeah, it didn't work to lift my grays... and they are getting darker by the day...

...and what better to chase those blues away than remember the summer time in that magnificent island... and FYI, I'm going back next week... can't wait to see my loved ones that inhabit paradise!
A bientôt
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário