quinta-feira, 7 de janeiro de 2016

Holidays after the Holly Days...

Hi there!
I do hope you had a lovely time over the holidays... I did, but now, that I'm home, after the holidays, I'm even better... when I say I'm home, I mean I'm in my little bit of Paradise with (almost) all my loved ones... we spent the holidays all over Europe and now come together to start yet another year of hard work and (hopefuly) some play... truth be told my year used to start in September, right after the long holidays at the beach and when the kids went back to school... this is a sign that I'm getting old... my kids have started not going back to school... which means they have grown and have left school... and are more independent (don't need mom to drive them anywhere... they drive themselves...) Me don't like it... I know it's life.. but still, Me don't like it...
I guess it's time for me to start getting busy with my very small crafts business and... well, enjoy the last one still in school... unlike all years past, this year I did not make a "resolutions" list or even a wish list... (ironic as I spent all last year reading organizing blogs and wanting to be more of a lists person!), I decided to just go with it... see how the year rolls around and just try to have as much fun as I can...
Anyhooo, I do hope and wish everyone gets everything they wish for, or better yet, that they get everything that is best for them even if they haven't yet realized what it is...;)

A bientôt
                             some excellent work from tapisserie-fernandesguilherme.blogspot.fr
                             check it out!



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário