Hi there!
Just checking in to say, YEAH!, I nailed it this week!. I'm feeling pretty proud of myself (almost hyper-ventilating) because this week, I finally did some of the things (work related of course!) that I've been meaning to do and just wouldn't get around to... I even had time to figure out how to upload photos to the blog (ok, so my son did that but only after I asked him for about a zillion times how this worked, apparently I had touched some key I was not supposed to touch and just totally messed with the computers memory! really?! people mess with my memory all the time and I have to keep going!!!)
I also started some phisio sessions because of my bad back, well, apparently I don't have abdo-muscles, leg-muscles and calf-muscle! and I just use my back when I walk and work and well, all the time and I'm in real trouble because apparently it's going to get worst if I don't change my habits... So I'm like, sore all over... and my back still hurts!
my new best friend, because of back pain of course!!!!!
I also got around to "embellishing" the front door! Not very halloween (like, at all!) but a bit Fall, which I think is nice...
the candle holders were made by my husband (he's just the best!) and I did the planting!
Gotta run... makin some pasta primavera for lunch... yes I know it's Fall (ahahah)!!!!
A bientôt



Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderExcluirHi there, I love your blog. I hope you can drop by my own on tapisserie-fernandesguilherme.blogspot.fr, I think you'll like it!
ResponderExcluir